It's like the Regular clipping comp, but faster and more violent.
Here is the breakdown! You have until Monday morning (PDT) to submit a clip from this weekend's Cripple Cup! Each person may submit 1 clip, and at the we'll vote on the best one. This comp isn't sponsored by the REBBL, so instead the winner will get a $5 game from the Humble Store out of my pocket.
There is an additional rule for this Competition.
Since this is the Cripple Cup, We want clips that are on theme! All clips submitted must include either A player being injured, preferably a perm, or a playing with a perm overcoming their injuries and doing something really cool.
Basically, you need to show off the best the Cripple Cup has to offer.
Otherwise the rules are basically the same. Make sure to read them.
1) Only clips from this Cripple Cup will be accepted
2) You may submit clips from both casters and players.
3) You may submit exactly 1 clip. This can be submitted to me either via reddit PM (/u/kaosubaloo_v2) or via the comment section for this week's REBBL News Clip Comp post.
4) You may not submit a clip form your own stream
5) If more than 1 coach submits the same clip, the coach who submitted it first will be credited for it
6) Submitted clips will be reviewed and voted on after the submission period has ended. The clip which receives the most votes will be declared the Cripple Clip of the tournament. Voting is conducted on the REBBL Discord, in the clipping-competition-entries-and-voting Channel. The clip with the most REBBL Fist emoji reactions wins the week.
7) You may vote for any number of clips, once each. Anyone found voting multiple times for the same clip will be banned from the competition.
Send in the Clips!
And there you have it. Send in your clips from the Cripple Comp! Like, seriously, send them. This whole thing doesn't work without audience participation. Clips will be accepted until Monday the 13th of April.
Oh. And one last thing. I'm not paying out if I don't get enough submissions, so make sure to get your buddies to submit as well!