Dwiggy Chorfsbane: We've heard a lot of memes about the Best Team in Rebbl title but it's time to find out who exactly is the best team in Rebbl. There's only one way to figure this out, by Wrestling Title Best rules! So here I am Dwiggy Chorfsbane, with the help of my collegues Troukk Glasschin and the Meme Dream Rama Set we have traced who exactly is the Best Team in Rebbl. So I'll let my collegue Trouk explain what this means.
Troukk Glasschin: It's very simple Dwiggs! All we need to do is trace who has beaten who since the self title Best Team in Rebbl game. What game is that for all the new viewers? Well the famous self hyped "Best Team in Rebbl" match between Jimmy Fantastic and Andy Davo in season 11 week 5. Where Deadly Nightshade was beaten by Team Fantastic! But does that mean Team Fantastic is still the best team?
Dwiggy Chorfsbane: I don't know Troukk? I guess we'd need to find out if they kept winning. By wrestling belt standards only a victory by a challenger would constitute a title change. So that means any ties do not count! But who would know all the info to find out if Jimmy has the title? Let's go to our research expert Meme Dream Rama Set!
Meme Dream Rama Set: Well guys, I have done it. I have found out who is the definitive Best Team in Rebbl Champion! I have also found the past title holders throughout. Here's the breakdown:
Monday, May 6th, 2019
- Jimmy Fantastic goes live with a stream announcement titles “2 BEST TEAMS IN REBBL!”. It pitched Team Fanatastic, coached by Jimmy Fantastic against his bitter rival, Andy Davo and The Deadly Nightshade in their Season 11 Week 5 match in Gman 2A. Jimmy Fantastic won 1-0
June 25th, 2019
- Weeks 6-11 saw Team Fantastic retaining its title by going 4-2-0
- Week 12 Team Fantastic faces off against Absolute Disaster and loses 2-1.
July 3rd, 2019
- Absolute disaster retains the title over the last week of Season 11, but loses it in the first round of the playoffs to Beer Monkey;s Despicable Meme.
July 11th, 2019
- In their last REBBL match, Despicable Meme loses the belt to the Nurgtown Crooners, being coached by Cynical Energy.
August 3rd, 2019
- The Nurgtown Crooners held on to the belt through two more rounds of the playoffs before losing it Luis Jano and the Arequipa Nurglers in the semi-sinals of the Superbowl playoffs.
August 10th, 2019
- The Best Team in Rebbl is unified with the Super Bowl when Agrain wins both in the same game; The Bad Apples become the 3rd dark elf team to hold the title.
August 30th, 2019
- The titles remained unified until the third week of Season 12, when the Bad Apples lose to the necromantic team, Scooby and the Gang, coached by Travel Scrabble, 2-1.
September 7th, 2019
- Scooby and the Gang do not get a chance to defend the belt as they immediately lose to Steak Mittens and Gotta Catch Em All in week 4.
September 15th, 2019
- Gotta Catch Em All lose the belt in Week 5 after zero defenses to CC Champion Thessa and Conspiration Entropique
September 29th, 2019
- Conspiration Entropique lose the belt after 1 defense to The_Red_Joker and Fear_And_Bloating, becoming the 4th nurgle team to hold the title.
October 22nd, 2019
- After two successful defense, Fear_And_Bloating lose the belt to former superbowl champions, Arkangell’s Will
October 31st, 2019
- On week 12, after one successful defense, the belt is taken by RAGE DORF Coached by Unseen Walker
- Unseen Walker continues to represent Rebbl as it’s “Best Team” after successfully defending the title against Conspiration Entropique and Thorce’s Bushrangers, the last defense coming in week 1 of the Season 12 OSI
Troukk Glasschin: Well there you have it folks. RAGE DORF is the current Best Team in Rebbl! But can they retain the title through the end of the OSI?
Dwiggy Chorfsbane: That's a great question, how about we hear from the man himself, the undisputed champion Unseen Walker! We talked to him earlier and here's what he had to say:
Unseen Walker: Sound the horns, gather the clans, as “The Best Team in REBBL” RAGE DORF rises the Dwarven flag and calls its DORFEN brethren to punch down the claw, tackle the filthy elfs and let’s not forget to kiss the baby halflings good night; because, like a deathroller, we are going to roll all over REBBL next season and usher a new age of DORFING ALL OVER YOU.
Dwiggy Chorfsbane: So do you have plans to continue in the OSI this offseason and defend the belt there?
Unseen Walker: Of course RAGE DORF will take on all challengers! Big, small, scaley, clawy, and undeady! Our next match is against Kaminzimmer's Khemri and his team Things You Do Not Want.